2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR FRESH STUDENTS
- All Biodata forms (Full time and Part time) are to be completed online.
- Log on to www.mocped.edu.ng
- Click on NCE 2020/2021 ADMISSION.
- Fill all details correctly including your O’level result and uploading of passport.
- After successful filling of required information and payment of Biodata fees, proceed to print out your Biodata form.
- Pay for screening fee (N2,000) and acceptance fee (N5,500) online.
- Print out all receipts as evidences to show successful transactions.
- Forward all receipts printed to the Bursary for authentication.
- After the authentication, you are required to forward all payment receipts with the following
- O’ level Results (WASC, NECO, NABTEB, SSCE, GCE, TC, a Senior Arabic and Islamic Studies Certificate or Higher Arabic Islamic Studies Certificate, Associateship Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or Abroad).
- Scratch Card (for result verification).
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
- Letter of Identification (from Local Government).
- Print out of JAMB Result (Full time only).
- JAMB (change of institution) slip for those that did not choose MOCPED as their first choice.
- JAMB Registration slip for those that made MOCPED their first choice.
- Six (6) passport photographs.
- Biodata Form printed online.
The above requirements are to be submitted to the Academic Office.
- Adherence to the above stated steps will guarantee access to letter of admission at the Academic Office apart from JAMB Admission letter for those candidates who will sit for UTME. NOTE: Candidates should accept their offer of admission on the JAMB Portal.
- Liaise with the Head of Department/Course Advisers to complete your departmental registration, including course registration (both online and manual).
- Proceed to payment of administrative charges online (print out receipt for reference purpose)
- Proceed to complete the following forms:
- Identity card form.
- Library card form.
- Medical card form.
NOTE: For purpose of emphasis:
- Upload your O’Level Results on JAMB CAPS and ensure you accept your offer of admission;
- It is mandatory to all Part- Time Students to regularise their admission through JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS); and
- Students/Parents/Guardians are not expected to pay cash to anybody be it staff or student of the College as no one will be held responsible for fraudulent transactions.
GEORGE, A. O. (MRS)