Academic Journal and Peer Review System
The Academic Journal and Peer Review System (DE-Journal) is a peer reviewed multidisciplinary journal publishing original and high quality articles covering a wide range of topics in Environmental Science and Technology.
The Journal is dedicated to promoting high standards and excellence in the generation and dissemination of scientific research findings, Reviews and case studies to both the academic communities and industries Locally, Nationally and Globally.
The areas of focus include but not limited to the following.
- Environmental Sciences
- Applied Earth Sciences
- Built Environment
- Civil Engineering
- Climate, Energy and Environment
- Water Resources and Environmental Engineering
- Computer and Information Science and Technology, etc.
Please note that papers in other related areas not listed above can be considered for publication, provided they meet the journal’s requirements.
The benefits of publishing in Academic Journal and Peer Review System (DE-Journal) include:
- Fast and constructive peer review: fast and constructive peer review process of papers within approximately one month of submission.
- Fast publication time
- Excellent editorial standards
- Free colour in electronic version
- Access free on-line issue of journal for one year.
- High quality Publication
- All abstracts and full text available free on-line to all main universities/institutions Worldwide to ensure promotion to the widest possible audience.